9. Cleaner (With Experience In Pressure Washing)
Posted Date: April 4, 2023
Our YVR Team looking for a pressure washer to work as a part of our window cleaning team. The exterior cleaner is responsible for cleaning tasks in exterior areas of a building (windows, doors & other sitting areas.) including dusting, dust mopping, spot cleaning, emptying the garbage containers, pressure washing and glass cleaning.
- Shift: Night shift, 40hours/week
- Wages: $18.05/hour
1. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
• The role primarily requires the operation of power washing, kaivac and wetvac equipment, previous experience operating mechanical equipment/machinery is desirable and considered an asset.
• Areas of coverage for power washing assignments, during the high season of Spring thru Fall would include (but not be limited to) exterior, parkade and curbside cleaning. Kaivac operation in washrooms is a further component of this role, operating in both off and high seasons.
• Exterior building maintenance duties include windows & doors cleaning, siding cleaning, glass cleaning, pressure watching and ensuring perimeters of location are clean and free of litter
• Class 5 diver license with clean abstract. Professional delivery experience is an asset
• Motivation and a willingness to work + learn
• Be eligible to obtain applicable security clearance(s)
• The ability to lift over 35lbs equipment on an ongoing basis
• Knowledge of WHMIS is not required but is considered an asset
• Opportunities for growth & employee development
• A flexible and positive team environment
3. About EDOMEY
EDOMEY has grown to become one of Canada’s leading janitorial and building maintenance service providers to over 150 distinct facilities across Canada. Our commitment to excellence and passion to serve sets us apart. With a history spanning over 16 years, EDOMEY has been at the forefront of various innovative industry approaches and concept EDOMEY ’s brand promise of “Reflecting Excellence” distinguish it from others. We aspire to always be the best, by delivering on our promises and exceeding our clients and employees’ expectations.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and welcome applications from all who are eligible to apply. We value diversity and strive to create an inclusive, accessible workplace where all individuals feel valued and respected. Due to the nature of our services, some of our positions require a security clearance and/or a criminal and credit check. If you are a successful candidate, you may be asked to consent to a background check and security clearance. For positions with access to financial data or funds, your credit must be in good standing. Eligibility to Work in Canada: It’s important that you are legally eligible to work in Canada at the time an offer of employment is made. You may be requested to provide proof of eligibility at that time.
Edomey would like to thank all applicants. Please note that only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview. Please send your resume to email@example.com