8. Service Administrator
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia
Posted Date: April 4, 2023
- Job Title: Service Administrator
- Status: Full-time, permanent (between Monday to Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm)
We are looking for a high-energy Service (Office) Administrator to keep us organized, fueled, and running like a well-oiled machine.
This role is integral in helping to make sure things run smoothly for all operations staff. Building relationships comes naturally and your communication skills are superb. Your can-do attitude ensures you're always up for the challenge and are able to spot problems and solve them before they rise to the surface. If you are: Service Oriented, Innovative, Passionate, Adaptable to change and committed to developing your skills and abilities, we want to hear from you!
1. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive and route company phone calls, messages, faxes
- Receive and direct visitors in a friendly, professional manner
- Handle customer complaints and inquiries (external and internal)
- Create various reports for management
- Prepare and ensure delivery of outgoing mail as needed
- Various document preparation and general filing as required both electronic & hard copy
- Assist in the maintenance of office equipment and office consumables, managing external vendors
- Work on ensuring all data entry for key reports is done in a timely and accurate basis
- Booking travel
- Supports multiple departments in a variety of projects as requested
- Generate compliance reports and compliance follow-ups for the Service Manager
- Coordinate and track GPS hours for field staff
- Other administrative tasks and projects as required
Manage, integrate and facilitate the overall operations of multiple contracts.
Search for new clients and enterprises in need of cleaning services.
Develop and train staff to meet Edomeystandards and requirements.
Recruitment and termination
Support and maintain internal and external client relations in the industry.
Maintain and manage high-quality cleaning service at all contracts.
Manage operation and staff budget for all contracts.
Ensure all Edomey Safety Standards are followed and maintained.
Strong computer skills involving company software and various other computer programs like Microsoft Office (Microsoft Outlook, Excel and internal Software.
Administration and completion of paperwork in a timely manner.
Team connection and project management meetings.
Adhere to Company Core Values
Work closely with the Sales Team to plan and prepare proposal submissions
Assist with the development of the proposed plan and the management of resources to ensure the proposal schedule, budget, content, quality, and specification requirements are met
Ability to expertly support proposal team and technical writing assignments
Responsible for the development and delivery of progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and present results to management
Coordinating and responding to questions
Organize and coordinate proposal resources and ensure completion of all assignments, review of all work and adherence to internal quality control measures
Prepares and manages proposal production schedule, including coordinating final production, word processing, and copy services
Coordinate final proposal document production (in print and/or electronic format), delivery, and delivery confirmation
Provide Managerial Leadership involving mentorship and coaching to all staff (lead by example).
- Preferably 3-5 years’ experience in office administration
- Experience dispatching or on a switchboard
- Ability to work independently
- Strong sense of judgment
- Excellent knowledge in all MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent typing and data entry skills
- Experience in a fast paced work environment
What We Offer:
• Opportunities for career progression & development
• A competitive salary & benefits program
3. About EDOMEY
EDOMEY has grown to become one of Canada’s leading janitorial and building maintenance service providers to over 150 distinct facilities across Canada. Our commitment to excellence and passion to serve sets us apart. With a history spanning over 16 years, EDOMEY has been at the forefront of various innovative industry approaches and concepts. EDOMEY ’s brand promise of “Reflecting Excellence” distinguish it from others. We aspire to always be the best, by delivering on our promises and exceeding our clients and employees’ expectations.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and welcome applications from all who are eligible to apply. We value diversity and strive to create an inclusive, accessible workplace where all individuals feel valued and respected. Due to the nature of our services, some of our positions require a security clearance and/or a criminal and credit check. If you are a successful candidate, you may be asked to consent to a background check and security clearance. For positions with access to financial data or funds, your credit must be in good standing. Eligibility to Work in Canada: It’s important that you are legally eligible to work in Canada at the time an offer of employment is made. You may be requested to provide proof of eligibility at that time.
Edomey would like to thank all applicants. Please note that only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview. Please send your resume to email@example.com