7. Proposal Manager
Location: Burnaby, BC
Posted Date: April 4, 2023
- Job Title: Proposal Manager
- Status: Full-time, permanent
We are currently in search of a skilled Proposal Manager to oversee the proposal process from end to end. The successful candidate will source and respond to formal requisitions for multiple locations across Canada and support the sales team with informal/unsolicited bid opportunities. The responsibilities revolve around planning, coordinating, developing, tracking progress, guiding proposal project team members, reviewing proposal content for consistency and quality and physically preparing all proposal documents to result in the submission of winning proposals.
1. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Source RFPs
- Work closely with the Sales Team to plan and prepare proposal submissions
- Assist with the development of the proposal plan and the management of resources to ensure the proposal schedule, budget, content, quality, and specification requirements are met
- Ability to expertly support proposal team and technical writing assignments
- Responsible for the development and delivery of progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and present results to management
- Coordinating and responding to questions
- Organize and coordinate proposal resources and ensure completion of all assignments, review of all work and adherence to internal quality control measures
- Prepares and manages proposal production schedule, including coordinating final production, word processing, and copy services
- Coordinate final proposal document production (in print and/or electronic format), delivery, and delivery confirmation
• At least three years of successful proposal management, including supervision and management of direct and indirect reports
• Experience working with all levels and functions within an organization
• A PMP certification is preferred, but not required
• Extensive experience in document formatting tools including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat)
• Detail-oriented, technical and task-focused
• Proven ability to manage projects and deliverables and prioritize under the pressure of tight deadlines.
• Adept at maintaining multiple proposal efforts at once
• Strong verbal communication
• Base salary
• Benefits plan
• Career growth and progression opportunities
3. About EDOMEY
EDOMEY has grown to become one of Canada’s leading janitorial and building maintenance service providers to over 150 distinct facilities across Canada. Our commitment to excellence and passion to serve sets us apart. With a history spanning over 16 years, EDOMEY has been at the forefront of various innovative industry approaches and concepts. . EDOMEY ’s brand of “Reflecting Excellence” distinguishes it from others. We aspire to always be the best, by delivering on our promises and exceeding our clients and employees’ expectations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all who are eligible to apply. We value diversity and strive to create an inclusive, accessible workplace where all individuals feel valued and respected. Due to the nature of our services, some of our positions require a security clearance and/or a criminal and credit check. If you are a successful candidate, you may be asked to consent to a background check and security clearance. For positions with access to financial data or funds, your credit must be in good standing.
Eligibility to Work in Canada: It’s important that you are legally eligible to work in Canada at the time an offer of employment is made. You may be requested to provide proof of eligibility at that time.
Edomey would like to thank all applicants. Please note that only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview. Please send your resume to email@example.com