5. Site Supervisor
Location: Edmonton, AB
Posted Date: April 4, 2023
- Job Title: Site Supervisor
The Site Supervisor works with the Operations Manager and other Site Supervisor peers to oversee the scope of work at our client site. The Site Supervisor is a point of contact for the client regarding operations, escalations, and work orders. The prime focus of the Site Supervisor is to manage employee performance, to ensure that EDOMEY meets its contractual obligations in line with service and budget parameters, and to look proactively for ways to increase productivity.
1. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Participates in the hiring, training, scheduling, supervision, and performance management of employees
• Provides coaching, feedback, and recognition
• Ensures a high degree of employee engagement and retention through strong leadership practices
• Uses technology, such as Dayforce, OrangeQC, and other apps, to lead and manage team members
• Ensures that performance standards are met and complaints are addressed
• Ensures that scheduled hours and actual hours are in line with budget
• Reports maintenance issues and ensures follow up
• 5+ years in a supervisory or management role required.
• Union experience preferred.
• Demonstrated success in people management, either in a prior management role or equivalent experience
• The ability to successfully pass a reliability clearance and criminal record check
• Excellent communication skills with clients and stakeholders
• Experience developing and fostering positive team environments
• Excellent communication and the ability to candidly have tough conversations
• Strong emotional intelligence and maturity
• Organized with strong follow through
• Great problem solver
• Work experience or knowledge of the Building Maintenance Service industry is an asset, but not required
3. What We Offer:
• $55,000/yr to start
• Benefits after 3 month waiting period
• Access to The EDOMEY Academy Leadership Development program
• This is a large facility and the Site Supervisor(s) must be present in various areas throughout the shift. Walking, or other mobility options, are required.
• This is a 24/7 operation and the Site Supervisor(s) will work one of 3 available shifts (7 am-3 pm, 3 pm-11 pm, 11 pm -7 am), 5 days/week.
• Reports to an Operations Manager;
• Manages Lead Hands and Cleaners
4. About Our Organization:
EDOMEY has grown to become one of Canada’s leading janitorial and building maintenance service providers to over 150 distinct facilities across Canada. Our commitment to excellence and passion to serve sets us apart. With a history spanning over 16 years, EDOMEY has been at the forefront of various innovative industry approaches and concepts. EDOMEY ’s brand promise of “Reflecting Excellence” distinguish it from others. We aspire to always be the best, by delivering on our promises and exceeding our clients and employees’ expectations.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and welcome applications for all who are eligible to apply. We value diversity and strive to create an inclusive, accessible workplace where all individuals feel valued and respected. Due to the nature of our services, some of our positions require a security clearance and/or a criminal and credit check. If you are a successful candidate, you may be asked to consent to a background check and security clearance. For positions with access to financial data or funds, your credit must be in good standing. Eligibility to Work in Canada: It’s important that you are legally eligible to work in Canada at the time an offer of employment is made. You may be requested to provide proof of eligibility at that time.
Edomey would like to thank all applicants. Please note that only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org