Location: Burnaby, BC
Posted Date: April 4, 2023
We are looking for an experienced small engine mechanic!! We need an individual with mechanical and electrical knowledge and hands-on experience to work in our Burnaby BC Warehouse. This is a position where you can utilize your expertise while also discovering and working with new equipment. Must have prior experience as a mechanic or repairer of small engines.
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday - 8:30 am -5:00 pm
- Wages: $25-30/hour
1. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Working closely with Warehouse and Procurement Teams
• Troubleshooting mechanical issues on forklifts, ATVs and vehicles
• Troubleshooting issues with golf carts (gas-operated and electric), leaf blowers (gas and battery-operated), sweepers (propane and gas)
• Fixing and repairing a variety of equipment: Vacuums (upright, canister, wet & dry), Carpet extractors, Swing machines, Electric Burnishers, Washing Machines, Dryers Repairing auto-scrubber advance models: affinity 20D, 20ST, 34 RST, SC500, SC750, SC800, etc
• Lifting above 51lbs on an ongoing basis
• Driving a forklift
• Experience operating and repairing a wide variety of equipment listed above
• A willingness to learn and key attention to detail
• Forklift license
• Valid class-5 driver's license with a clean driving record
• The ability to communicate necessary fixes and apply the training to repair equipment
• The ability to lift over 51lbs equipment on an ongoing basis
• Employee growth and development opportunities
• A positive and knowledgeable team to provide support and guidance
3. About EDOMEY
EDOMEY has grown to become one of Canada’s leading janitorial and building maintenance service providers to over 150 distinct facilities across Canada. Our commitment to excellence and passion to serve sets us apart. With a history spanning over 16 years, EDOMEY has been at the forefront of various innovative industry approaches and concepts. EDOMEY ’s brand promise of “Reflecting Excellence” distinguish it from others. We aspire to always be the best, by delivering on our promises and exceeding our clients and employees’ expectations.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and welcome applications for all who are eligible to apply. We value diversity and strive to create an inclusive, accessible workplace where all individuals feel valued and respected. Due to the nature of our services, some of our positions require a security clearance and/or a criminal and credit check. If you are a successful candidate, you may be asked to consent to a background check and security clearance. For positions with access to financial data or funds, your credit must be in good standing. Eligibility to Work in Canada: It’s important that you are legally eligible to work in Canada at the time an offer of employment is made. You may be requested to provide proof of eligibility at that time.
Edomey would like to thank all applicants. Please note that only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview. Please send your resume to email@example.com