13. B2B Sales Professional
Location: Kitchener, ON.
Edomey Janitorial & Building Services is a leader in retail, commercial cleaning and maintenance; we have set the standard for quality and service for well over half a century. Innovation approaches combined with experienced, professional staff continue to build strong and lasting relationships with clients of all shapes and sizes…and a reputation that’s simply spotless. Our resume of experience and qualifications contain all aspects of cleaning and all forms of buildings, whether commercial, retail or construction clean. We have offices in Alberta, B.C., Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Ontario and Quebec, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick settling in Burnaby, BC with our Head office. Edomey Janitorial & Building Services maintains millions of square feet daily and strives to provide the best results and service possible. Be a part of our dynamic and energetic team of professionals, as we call it, our Edomey Family!
Edomey | Janitorial & Building Services seeks an experienced B2B Sales Professional to support the business through the management, development and execution of company standards. Sales Professionals work directly with the leadership and operations team for each region, reporting to the Regional Director or Vice President. As the primary contact for account operations, the Sales Professional executes; project management, create professional relations, increase quality assurance and strive for growth within the company while achieving company goals.
1. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage, integrate and facilitate the overall operations of multiple contracts.
- Provide Managerial Leadership involving mentorship and coaching to all staff (lead by example).
- Search for new clients and enterprises in need of cleaning services.
- Develop and train staff to meet Edomeystandards and requirements.
- Recruitment and termination
- Support and maintain internal and external client relations in the industry.
- Maintain and manage high quality cleaning service at all contracts.
- Manage operation and staff budget for all contracts.
- Ensure all Edomey Safety Standards are followed and maintained.
- Strong computer skills involving company software and various other computer programs like Microsoft Office (Microsoft Outlook, Excel and internal Software)
- Administration and completion of paperwork on a timely manner.
- Team connection and project management meetings.
- Adhere to Company Core Values
- 2-3 years in a supervisory role in the cleaning industry.
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in English &French
- Ambitious, enthusiastic and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Innovative thinking, analytical skills and problem-solving execution
- Flexibility and adaptability required
- Team Building and connection
- Strong Leadership skills
- Experienced in high-pressure and stressful situations
- Able to prioritize tasks in a professional and efficient manner
- Reliable, trustworthy and committed to career goals
- Must be available 24/7 in case of emergency or client needs
- Competitive Wages are offered as per industry standards
- iPad, Cell Phone and Computer provided
- Benefits after 3 Months
- Gas allowance provided
- Must have a valid driver’s license, vehicle insurance with a third party liability of $2 million, and must be able to provide a driver’s abstract
Over 16 years in business, we strive on being the best in our industry and creating the best working atmosphere for all of our staff. As one of the Best Managed Companies in Canada, we thrive on team recognition and involvement. We look forward to hearing from you!
Edomey would like to thank all applicants. Please note that only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview. Please send your resume to email@example.com
Sales Persons Application Form
Come and join our Edomey Family and find out what a great team you could be working with!