11. Subcontractor - Store Cleaners
Posted Date: April 10, 2023
About the Role:
We’re looking for large retail stores' professional Cleaning Subcontractors who enjoy providing the highest level of service to clients. As a large retail store subcontractor you have job flexibility, must be self-motivated and have a key eye for detail. Edomey is to be included on our list of interested subcontractors!
Interested in cleaning in other nearby communities? Ask us about our other opportunities available!
As a large retail store's subcontractor, you must have:
- • Experience in Light/heavy duty cleaning & waxing, using Auto Scrubbers & Burnishers
- • Experience in cleaning large retail stores
2. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
What You Will Be Doing:
- • Follow current COVID-19 protocols (i.e., mask, disinfecting procedures, social distancing)
- • Complete cleaning per provided instructions within the allotted time
- • Maintain contact with the Operations/ Site Manager if there are any issues, notes, or necessary information to relay
- • Have and maintain cleaning supplies and equipment, unless provided by Edomey
• Flexibility and the opportunity for long-term partnership
• $1000to those who have graduated from the Building Support Worker Program after he/she completes one year with us
• Positive team environment
3. About EDOMEY
Edomey has grown to become one of Canada’s leading janitorial and building maintenance service providers to over 150distinct facilities across Canada. Our commitment to excellence and passion to serve sets us apart. With a history spanning over 16years, Edomey has been at the forefront of various innovative industry approaches and concepts. Alpine’s brand promise of “Reflecting Excellence” distinguishes it from others. We aspire to always be the best, by delivering on our promises, exceeding our client's and employee’s expectations.