1. Dispatch Coordinator (Remote)
Work From Anywhere In Canada
Posted Date: April 4, 2023
Edomey Janitorial &Building Services has been a Canadian leader in retail and commercial cleaning for the last 16 years. Starting as a small family-owned and operated business in Burnaby Bc in 2006 to offering full-service janitorial and building maintenance across Canada today. We attribute our success to staying true to our core values of Service, Motivate, Respect, and Connect. As we continue to grow we are looking to add a Remote Operations Dispatch to the Edomey Family! Enjoy working remotely 100% of the time from the comfort of your own home.
- - Working Hours: Monday to Saturday 7am -7pm MST.
- **You must be based in and legally able to work in Canada to be considered**
What’s in it for you:
• Awarded one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies: We’re committed to a high level standard of excellence for both clients and our Edomey Family.
• Growth Opportunities: A place to hang your hat. We want our employees to grow with us long term.
• Stability and Job Security: Even through tough economic times we’ve continued to steadily grow, and we aren’t slowing down any time soon. With a strong national presence across Canada
• Family First Culture: We are and have always been a family owned and operated business. We have family friendly events year-round and affectionately call our team members the edomey Family.
• Benefits: We offer a comprehensive medical and dental plan as well as personal days off.
1. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Input and coordinate all incoming work orders ensuring the accuracy of information and navigating through various customer portals
- Act as the first point of contact for client inquiries and escalations responding quickly and accurately
- Oversee all communications in connection with large clients providing follow-up and coordinating between departments across the country
- Generate reports through Excel and Smart Sheets
- Manage competing priorities with tight deadlines
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 1-3 years of previous customer service experience
- Proficient with Excel and an asset if familiar with Smart Sheets
- Top-notch communication skills both written and verbal
- Great work ethic with the ability to work both independently and as part of a close-knit team
- Must be willing to work one weekend day a month
At Edomey Janitorial & Building Services we are an equal opportunity employer who values a diverse workplace. We recognize the strength that comes from different experiences, backgrounds and perspectives and welcome all candidates to apply. We feel it is important that all people have access and opportunity to be employed, to be valued and to be respected.
Edomey would like to thank all applicants. Please note that only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org