What is deep cleaning?
Deep cleaning reaches the deep grime and dirt in your office area. It covers areas that aren’t traditionally covered by a regular or spring clean for example:
- Lighting fixtures and switches, as well as doorknobs, should be thoroughly cleaned.
- The refrigerator and other appliances need to be thoroughly cleaned inside and out.
- Baseboards, ledges, and vents should all be dusted.
- Remove any traces of filth from work surfaces and keyboards.
- Use powerful cleaning solutions to thoroughly disinfect all of the kitchen's surfaces, etc.