Your restaurant is both a labour of love and a source of revenue. Your employees rely on your firm for cash and professional experience. Most importantly, your clients are bored of being caged up and have been missing their regular restaurant visits. You're ready to return to work now that limitations have been eased. The epidemic has compelled restaurant owners to take additional care while cleaning to guarantee their clients have a safe eating experience. It's beneficial to use a restaurant cleaning checklist prior to opening your doors.
The Professional Checklist For Restaurant Cleaning
Edomey Enterprises Ltd.
The cleanliness of your establishment is just as critical as the quality of your cuisine and service. According to this survey conducted by a Proctor & Gamble employee, 9 out of 10 Americans would return to a clean restaurant.
The success of your reopening is contingent upon your restaurant being spotless. Make your initial call to Edomey | Restaurant Cleaning Services and trust the commercial cleaning specialists with your cleaning.
What Is a Checklist for Restaurant Cleaning?
By creating a thorough restaurant cleaning checklist, you can ensure that all parts of your restaurant are clean and safe, and that your crew is following all relevant food safety standards.
Risks will have a detrimental effect on your excellent reputation, and the health department may shut down your company entirely.
Front of the House Restaurant Cleaning Checklist
The front of the house is the first impression your guests will get of your establishment, and you want it to be stunning. To provide a friendly entrance, use the following checklist:
- Your restaurant's exterior should be cleaned and inspected.
- Maintain clean ashtrays
- Remove stray rubbish from the outside Empty trash cans
- Exterior windows that are clean
- Railings should be sanitised
- Clean and disinfect entry doors, frames, and knobs
- All wall décor and ornamental ledges should be dusted.
- Properly maintained light fixtures
- Tables and seats that are spotless
- Vacuum carpets and upholstery, and thoroughly clean the legs.
- Leather furniture and wood tables from Poland
- Window blinds, windowsills, and shutters should all be dusted and degreased.
- Clean the air vents and ceiling tiles in the ceiling.
Back of the House Restaurant Cleaning Checklist
Thoroughly clean the rear of the home to prevent germs and foodborne disease from spreading.
- All major appliances—ovens, grills, fryers, stoves, refrigerators, and freezers—should be cleaned.
- Disinfect small equipment such as blenders, toasters, meat slicers, and coffee makers.
- Sanitize cutting boards and surfaces used for food preparation.
- Maintain grease traps and properly dispose of grease
- Maintain clean hood filters
- Empty garbage cans
- Clean rags, aprons, and chef jackets.
- Sinks, faucets, and soda guns should all be sanitized.
- Ice buckets should be cleaned and sanitized
- Walls and ceilings should be cleaned
- Drain cleaners should be used to clean floor drains.
- Refrigerate all food in airtight containers.
Bar Cleaning Checklist
Another location where spills grow sticky and attract germs is the bar area. Maintain a hygienic bar by following this checklist:
- Wipe all countertops, shelves, and surfaces with a damp cloth.
- Clean sinks and drains
- Maintain cleanliness on and around bar mats.
- Clean the floor using a broom and a mop.
- Empty garbage cans and replace with new ones
- Drains on the floor should be cleaned and flushed
Call Us at 604-715-3486 in British Columbia, CA to get your restaurant sparking with our professional restaurant cleaning services!
Floor Cleaning Checklist
Dirty, sticky flooring is an immediate turn-off for consumers. Check off the following things to ensure sparkling clean floors:
- Mop and clean the flooring
- Clean floor mats
- Baseboards and kickplates should be cleaned
- Carpets should be spot cleaned
- Remove gum and other sticky substances
- Rugs and carpets should be vacuumed
Kitchen Cleaning Checklist
The following checklist for kitchen restaurant cleaning can keep your kitchen sparkling:
- Degrease all big and small cooking equipment.
- All prep tables should be cleaned and sanitized.
- Floors should be swept and mopped
- Dismantle and thoroughly clean burners, ovens, salamanders, and vent hoods
- Grease traps should be emptied
- Clean and disinfect floor drains
- Floor mats should be removed and cleaned.
Cafeteria Cleaning Checklist
Clean your cafeteria using the following checklist:
- With a degreaser, clean ovens, grills, stoves, steam tables, and any other culinary equipment.
- Shelf space, counter space, and prep tables should all be kept clean.
- Drains on the floor should be cleaned and disinfected.
- Floors should be swept and mopped
- Vent hoods that are clean
- Clean both the inside and outside of sinks and major appliances.
- Mats for the floor that are clean
Pastry or Bakery Kitchen Cleaning Checklist
Check off the following elements on our bakery restaurant checklist to reacquaint your consumers with your establishment and to fulfil their sweet tooth:
- Ovens should be cleaned on both the interior and exterior.
- Ensure that all baking racks and trays are clean.
- Clean both the interior and outside of all display cabinets.
- Vent hoods should be cleaned both inside and out.
- The registration area should be spotless and sparkling.
- Grease traps should be emptied and floor drains disinfected.
- Clean floors and mats for the floors
- Refrigerators, freezers, and other equipment should be cleaned on the inside and exterior.
- Inspect bakery materials for signs of pests in the kitchen.
- All chairs and tables should be cleaned.
Since 2020, our awareness has been heightened of the critical nature of thorough cleaning to avoid the transmission of sickness. When you contact Edomey | Restaurant Cleaning Services for an estimate to clean your restaurant safely and thoroughly prior to reopening, you can be certain that your institution is adhering to the required cleaning criteria.