After floor cleaning services have been executed on floors it is important to apply wax or finish to the floor either wood floor wax or stripping and waxing tile floors among other types of floors. Waxing the floor is applying a top protective layer to it so that it is protected from stains and scratches. Floor wax is subject wearing down and it becomes dirty creating a need for it to be reapplied. Some floor wax or finishes have specific manufacturer instructions on the label and they should be followed to the latter for a professional floor wax. Different types of floors can be waxed such as linoleum, tile, timber and unfinished cork floors. Stripping and waxing floors business does not have to be done occasionally it can also be done regularly which can affect floor stripping and waxing pricing.
- Benefits of stripping and waxing commercial floors.
- The floor is protected from spill stains, scratches and marks.
- Waxing brightens a room because it adds shine and gives an impression of a squeaky clean floor appearance.
- On wooden floor the wax hides the appearance of faults and grooves.
- In areas of high traffic waxed floors have a professional look that gives an impression that you care about your environment
Strip and Wax Floors
Upon entering your office or business, the first thing visitors notice is usually the floor. Shiny or well maintained floors send a strong message. We want to help maximize your office or business’ potential and ensure a clean and safe environment for your office or business.
Little dirt particles and dust inevitably get into your waxed floors, and over time the floor will begin to turn yellow from the light. To prevent this, we offer strip and wax service. The strip and wax is recommended a minimum of every 12 months for low to medium traffic floors, and 4-6 months for high traffic floors.