Are you looking for a professional deep cleaning service for your office before Christmas and New Year 2023? If that's the case, you're certainly not alone. There are several reasons to hire a professional deep cleaning service. There are, however, a few things you need to know before committing such services. One of them is the distinction between a thorough clean and a standard clean. Read on to learn the ins and outs of both residential and commercial cleaning services.
Do You Really Need Deep Cleaning Services In 2022 Or Regular Cleaning?
Edomey Enterprises Ltd. - Jay Do
1. Regular Cleaning
The things you clean once a week will be included in the professional cleaners' "regular clean." Maintaining a clean house is one of the main goals of using a regular cleaner. When you hire a house cleaning on a regular basis, they will do tasks such as those listed below:
- Cleaning the floors using a vacuum cleaner
- Getting the home in order
- Cleaning and disinfecting all bathroom fixtures (sinks, toilets, bathtub, mirror, etc.).
- Surface washing, appliance wiping, and garbage disposal are all included in a thorough kitchen cleaning.
The frequency with which you get these housekeeping chores completed is up to you, but be assured they are part and parcel of residential cleaning services.
7-Step Regular Cleaning Procedure - Go Above and Beyond
The seven-step cleaning process includes taking out the trash, high dusting, sanitising and spot cleaning, restocking supplies, cleaning the bathrooms, mopping the floors, and inspecting and washing hands.
1. REMOVE TRASH / RECYCLE
• Remove all waste containers' liners and reline them.
• Replace the bag when it is 34 percent full or when the area is closed for the day.
• Clean garbage cans.
2. HIGH DUST
• Use an extension pole with a duster head to high dust everything above shoulder level. There should never be high dust around people.
3. DAMP WIPE
• Wipe down everything you can reach.
• Use germicide on all surfaces other than glass.
• Polish interior and low-level glass with a dry cloth.
• Begin with the door and work your way around the room in a circular pattern.
• Include the following items: wall spotting, light switches, call buttons, telephones, wall moldings, dispensers, windowsills, and furniture.
• Begin at the door and work your way to the toilet. Inside the bowl, use a bowl mop, and wipe the outside with a disinfectant damp wiper. After cleaning the toilet, do not use the cleaning wiper on any other surface.
5. Dust Mop Floor:
• Mop the floor behind all furniture and doors. Move whatever you can.
6. Damp Mop:
• Before you begin, place a Wet Floor sign at the entrance.
• Begin at the farthest corner from the door and work your way out.
• Wipe down the corners to prevent buildup.
7. INSPECT THE ROOM
• Document any necessary repairs.
• Address any shortcomings.
• Is the room prepared for a new customer?
Deep Cleaning Service
Now that you have an idea of what regular cleaning entails, we can move on to the topic of deep cleaning. A deep cleaning service is something you should usually engage in when you first hire a professional cleaning company, but it will cost you more money.
Hiring a professionals for deep cleaning service is the best approach to get rid of the filth and dirt that has settled deep into your home's crevices. As a result, it cleans in places that are often overlooked during routine maintenance. When you employ a thorough cleaning service, you may expect to get any or all of the following:
- Remove soap buildup and scale from the bathroom and kitchen fixtures.
- Scrub the backs of your fridge, stove, and washer and dryer.
- Every room in the house needs a meticulous dusting, especially the baseboards and doors.
- Wash the glass in the house.
- Polish the sills and frames of your windows and patio doors.
- Take the time to scrub the oven's inner door.
Clearly, a deep cleaning service is far more comprehensive than a regular one. Maybe at this point you're wondering which option is best for you.
Deep Cleaning Service List:
An office deep clean is more thorough and time-consuming than routine cleaning services. The service often comprises thorough and time-consuming cleaning activities that are seldom included in routine cleaning, such as:
- Detail cleaning of light fixtures, switches, and door knobs
- Thorough carpet cleaning using a HEPA-filter vacuum.
- Blinds, windowsills, and curtains should be cleaned and vacuumed.
- Cleaning the interior and outside of the refrigerator and other equipment.
- Sanitizing the toilets and other bathroom surfaces with care.
- Baseboards, ledges, and vents should all be dusted.
- Using powerful cleaning chemicals, disinfect all kitchen surfaces.
- Cleaning and disinfecting workstations, displays, and keyboards.